18 Ocak 2017 Çarşamba

Personal Life

Shortly...
With the advices of my friends, and PR consultant, a personal chapter.. 
People sometimes think i am a work-o-holic.. Which is not true (in a way :) )
So here is the hobbies, personal life, and some daily pics.. My personal life between, Istanbul-Dubai-London...








Cool Sunday :) 





Hanging out with my cousin, most beautiful cousin ever... 

-Cousins Selfie-




Captain Bora 







work work work work....



Sweet home... 



Nephews, Emilio ve Armando...
Emilio's sweet smile with the uncle :)



-
-Home Weekend-



-The Big Buddy in the Office-


-Going back to 7 years old :D-


-The Best Snowman and Best Buddy Figo-









Winter at home.. 


 Weekend :) 



My Dear Latte



Who is the coolest? 
  a) Bora
b) Car
       c) Cat :) :)


Love my red shoe-laces :)


Monster in the Garage Part 1
You ain't go to work if you dont take me around...

Open the door, i will come to work with you..
Allright.. Jump in buddy.. :)


Office...





Monster in the garage part 2. 


-Home Dubai, Burj Khalifa, 86th Floor Dubai Fountains View-


 
Kartepe

After sports, self motivation...